Sunday, 2 August 2026

PRAYER RALLY PRAYER POINTS

        


Welcome to August!

Lift up your hands thanking God for a beautiful month of Joy we have had. Declare words into this new month for yourself and loved ones.

Hallelujah!

This is a great month and for sure we all have expectations for this month. The Bible says, "For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18. This month you will have all your expectations fulfilled, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 


It's our Prayer Rally for August and we would be praying today. 

Each Prayer point is for 10mins.


Let's pray. 

1. Speak in tongues, fervidly.

2. WE ARE PRAYING AGAINST THE ACTIVITIES OF EVIL- INSPIRED LEADERSHIP OVER THE NATIONS

What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. Nahum 1:9.

Pray against the activities of evil-inspired leadership in the nations and agenda to control the governments and nations of the world before the time. Declare that this is the time of the Church and satan has no power over the nations of the world. Declare that there is heightened activity of angels in the nations of the world, causing men to accept the gospel of righteousness and peace.

3. WE ARE PRAYING FOR OUR WORKFORCE – FOR TOTAL PARTICIPATION OF EVERY MEMBER OF OUR CHURCHES IN ALL THAT WE DO

“Your people shall be volunteers in the day of Your power; In the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, you have the dew of Your youth” Psalms 110:3 (NKJV)

Thank God for the active involvement of every member of our churches, in our church activities, cell ministry and church programs. Declare that we are strengthened and guided by the Holy Spirit. We are actively involved in prayers, publicity, personal evangelism, penetrating places and partnership. Declare that our efforts produce a great harvest of souls and that countless lives are positioned for miracles, healing, and transformation.

4. WE ARE PRAYING FOR FAMILIES THAT ARE CHALLENGED BY DIVISIONS, DISCORD, AND FOR THEIR SALVATION & SPIRITUAL GROWTH IN OUR CHURCHES 

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:31

Pray fervidly in tongues of the Spirit, for families in our churches that are challenged by division and discord, stemming from strife, unforgiveness, bitterness and misunderstandings; that the Lord will calm the storms, granting peace and unity, to the glory of His Name. Pray for every unsaved member of our families; that by God's Spirit, their hearts are open to the gospel and salvation reigns amongst them. Declare that our family members are strengthened and abounding in the things of the Lord.

5. SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST(S) 

Ask, and it shall be given you; ... Matthew 7:7

Lift up your hands now making your special requests to God in prayer, ask in prayer whatever you want.

6. THANKSGIVING

Thank God for answered prayers, thank the Lord for launching us into a beautiful season. Affirm that we are functioning in this grace, experiencing the joy of the Lord and enjoying the righteousness and peace of God everywhere. Hallelujah!


FAITH AFFIRMATION

I affirm that I am an associate of the heavenly pantheon.
I am a water carrying cloud, a cloud of glory. 
The Father has granted me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge, and I have all it takes to complete my assignment. 
I’ve been translated from the domain of darkness into God’s glorious Kingdom of light, where I reign and rule over circumstances. 
My prosperity is independent of financial conditions of nations and governments. 
Through my confession of the Word, I’m on a perpetual victory parade. 
I have access to the throne room of grace; thus, I am connected to the unsearchable riches of the kingdom. 
My mind is blessed, and I am innovative! My abilities are limitless; 
I’m positioned by the Spirit for success, greatness, and glory. 
No barrier can stand in my path.
There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I am full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord, for works of righteousness. 
I am an associate of the God-kind; Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle, and operational centre. 
Daily, I live the Christ-life and unveil His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness, in an ever-increasing measure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!